A maximum of 4-7 students per class depending on age. Students can join the class online or in-person – no matter how students join, only the students enrolled in that class will be able to join. If you don’t feel ready to come into the studio in September, but think you might be ready for in-person classes later in the year, that spot will be waiting for you when and if you make that decision. The teacher will have a TV on the dance room wall during class so that she can see and interact with any students who join virtually.
This format will be exactly how it was from March to June of last school year where all of the students will join virtually every week. If you prefer this option just let me know what days and times work for you and what classes you are looking for. I will be working on a separate schedule for students who prefer online classes only. I’ll put together the schedule once I can gather more info on what days, times, and type of dance everyone is looking for.
2 month minimum
45 min – 60 min/wk…$108/mo
2nd hr/wk…5% off
3rd hr/wk…10% off
4th hr/wk…15% off
5th hr/wk…20% off
Private Lesson (30 min)…$45/lesson
2 month minimum | Private Music Lessons
45 min – 1 hr/wk…$240/mo
Single Lesson (30 min)…$42
For those of you who feel ready to come to the studio, we are extremely confident that we are providing a safe environment for you and the teachers to thrive in. Here are just some the measures we are taking on a daily basis:
- The dance floor has been marked to designate appropriate social distancing measurements
- Temperature checks will be taken before entering the dance room (we’ll make this fun and playful for the little ones!)
- The air conditioning unit has been outfitted with a UV air filter that continuously cleans the air circulating in the studio
- Microbial units have been installed in each music room
- Complete and thorough surface wipe downs in between classes with medical-grade disinfectant
- Curriculum adjustments have been made to eliminate hand-holding and close group gatherings
- Unfortunately, we are closing our viewing rooms and asking that all students be dropped off. I know this is going to be a tough one for some parents who love watching their kid dance!
- Teachers and students will be required to wear face coverings (our youngest dancers are encouraged to as well)